Skip to main content

Tomato Basil Soup - VItaMix




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamix - Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino

This is my version of Starbucks Frozen Mocha Frappuccino. The ingredients for this recipe is below. 3/4 cup double-strength coffee, cold 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 cup low-fat milk 2 cups ice Whipped cream For Mocha version: add Hershey's syrup Combine all ingredients in Vitamix in the order listed. Select smoothie setting or Select variable 1, turn the machine on and then slowly increase the speed all the way to 10 for 15 seconds. Top the glass with whipped cream if desired. Also drizzle some Hershey's Chocolate syrup on the top. 

Cauliflower Cheese Soup with a twist

I made this Cauliflower Cheese Soup in less than 5 minutes using my VitaMix 750. I love Vitimix so much since I don't like to spend much time in the kitchen. Vitamix made everything so easy for me! Recipe: 2 cups of milk 1/2 cup chicken broth 1/2 cup cheddar cheese 1/2 cup chopped onion 2 cups cauliflower (steamed) Option: leftove beef Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. **Blend for 3-4 minutes or until soup is hot        

Chanel unboxing from Fashionphile

 I decided to keep this beautiful Chanel Large Gabrielle. I read all your comments and I know it's a 50/50 tie on keeping her or return her. But my heart told me that this is a keeper! Thank you for all your comments. If you haven't watched my video. Please check it out.